LAW FIRM SPECIALIZED IN REAL ESTATE
Before entering any business transaction in a foreign country, any investor, company or individual should consider these questions:
1) Am I aware of all the tricks of the trade that might be implied in a similar transaction abroad?
2) Am I sure that I am going to pay a fair sum of money for the assets?
3) Am I sure the assets I might be buying are really free of burdens, encumbrances or debt?
4) Am I sure the building I might be buying is in good condition and stable and there is nothing hidden about the condition of its structural frame?
5) Am I sure there is no one else claiming to be entitled to live in the property or having the ownership of the property according to a long standing possession upon the estate?